Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ladies Sweatshirts

Hello ladies,

With the cooler weather approaching, I am going to place an order for the first-ever Just Dance apparel for us girls!

I'll be ordering a full zip hooded sweatshirt. I (somewhat loosely) borrowed some creative inspiration from a very well-known Paris fashion house and came up with this design. I hope you like it!


The hoodie itself is 95% cotton 5% Spandex. I ordered a sample to take a look. It is very soft and lightweight with a little bit of stretch added by the Spandex. The sleeve is narrow, so if you like yours comfy and oversized like several of you have already mentioned to me, I'd order a size up. 

It is available in sizes Small, all the way up to XXX Large. 
It will feature this Just Dance logo in gold thread in front.
On the opposite side, at the bottom of the sleeve, it will have the Chinese character for the word "dance" also embroidered in gold. Thanks to Angela for the excellent suggestion that we use this symbol!

Near the collar, there will be a Just Dance metal diestruck pin. It's visible in the picture at the top of the page. That gives you a better perspective of the location. Of course, if you don't like it in that spot, you can always move it :)
Next to that, there will be a small button-style pin with dancers and the names of many of the popular ballroom dances. 


The price is $40

If you don't care for black, It is also available in wine and olive. 







If you'd like one, let me know. Don't forget to include the size you'd like.




No comments:

Post a Comment