Monday, November 26, 2012

Time to dance...

You should be dancing!
 
Hope you had a great holiday! If you have the post-Thanksgiving "what am I going to do with myself now" blues - we've got good news for you. You can get out, enjoy yourself and burn off some calories all at the same time. It doesn't get any better than that! After the week off - Vito's schedule resumes:
 
Advanced class will be held on Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm.
 
This Friday is our monthly dance. It starts with a free Tango lesson at 7:00 p.m. and the dance starts at 8:00. I'll be there (I'm the DJ!), playing ballroom favorites, oldies, classics, not-so-oldies-but-goodies. This is such a nice dance. Give it a try - I guarantee you'll be glad you did.
 
You can get all of the information here:
 
 
Hope to see you there!
 
Sandia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment